Friday, September 14, 2012

Welcome to the world of online dating

Life is busy. I'm sure there are plenty of people who share the same sentiment....my life passed me by so quickly that I realized the soon approaching month of October would make it an entire year since I have dated anyone?! My name is sassygirl, I am obviously a female, and I am 29 years old....no kids, no commitments, just a single white female. It is time to get serious about a relationship if I don't plan on being like George Clooney. I don't think it's quite as sexy when you are an old bachelorette...and I would like to rear some children in years besides the golden ones.


I have done some reflecting lately....I have a serious problem and it is called MEN. I am soon approaching the big 30 and I have yet to be in a real, serious, committed, drama-free relationship. I rarely show interest in anyone....and when I do, he usually fits in one of these categories or ALL of them: A PLAYER, STILL HUNG UP ON AN EX, COMPLETELY EMOTIONALLY DAMAGED/UNAVAILABLE. I have a real knack for liking the ones I can't have and I've really got to change this. So I have decided to get serious about my quest for a healthy, loving relationship. One with maturity and endurance haha....3 months is usually my breaking point and according to everyone else, that is not a long time. :)


Online dating-here I come! I am a real freak magnet so I am sure this will make for some entertaining writing to everyone out there...i'm going to chronicle the quest of an online dating virgin and all that ensues from this experience...if I am lucky, I will find someone that will change the sarcastic tone of my writing...and I will have to start a new blog, but knowing myself-it isn't likely. NEVER A DULL MOMENT....here in sassygirl-world. I am approaching this with an optimistic attitude...it's a good start when I am able to at least approach men that WANT a relationship, which I think is the right direction to be going in....certainly a good start, right?

MISSION: SET-UP AN ONLINE DATING PROFILE

No comments:

Post a Comment