Monday, September 17, 2012

Don't Just Look at the Pictures

DON'T JUST LOOK AT THE PICTURES


I AM BEGINNING TO THINK HALF OF THESE GUYS DO NOT READ MY PROFILE.......
Ok...when you set up your profile, you basically take this painstakingly long survey of yourself. You all have read what I put, I was very detailed about it....I think my personality was conveyed appropriately. To add to that, you have to put on there: what ethnicity you like, height, religion, political interests, weight, kid preference, etc....my main concern falls under children, age and race.

Last time I checked, caucasian means WHITE.... I put that I was interested in 'caucasian' and 'latino' under my race preferences. There is not a racist bone in my body, but I am attracted to what I am attracted to...please tell me why I am getting emails from every race under the sun telling me love comes in unexpected packages?? No shit, but I still am not attracted to you at the end of the day! Of course I would never say that....but the gaul some people have is just unbelievable. I had a 47-year-old African man who got beat with the ugly stick emailing me a small novel about our future together....he ended it with a warning not to "tempt" him unless I wanted to "follow through with that" hahahahahahhaaha......???????????

The latino thing cracks me up too...I can't blame people for trying-they can't read my mind. I mainly date white men....but sometimes I like someone of latino/mexican descent. They are generally on the preppy side though. These guys messaging me look like they have a grill and a teardrop tattooed on their neck...I am not into HOOD. I do understand a little spanish, I know enough to communicate. Some of these men are messaging me spanish love letters and I have no idea what they are saying! I also do not know any slang so it might as well be in Swaheli when I'm getting some kind of south american slang....I'll tell you what I am not into at all, a single father 3 that looks like he has blankets hanging as curtains in the background of his deuce sign, hat slanted bathroom pic self-portrait. That goes for any race.

Another sassygirl dating past noteworthy comment:  
I have a history of dating men that are too old for me...though it has gotten better in the last few years.
One thing that having a near-death experience will do for you is: make you really get focused on what you want. I tend to be an impulsive person and not really think things through, which in dating world means: getting involved with men that do not want the same things as me in the long run.
When I was younger, this was not such a big deal-because all you had was time. I never intended to get serious about anyone, but you live and you learn-in this case, you learn that you can't help how you feel. The moral of this story is, do not get involved with someone you don't see a future with. My grandpa gave me some advice very young and I live by that: DO NOT THINK YOU WILL CHANGE A MAN, BECAUSE YOU WON'T. YOU BETTER LOVE HIM HOW HE IS, OR DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.

So I've really FOCUSED the past two years....I really want someone that is closer in age and wants a family(or is at least open to the idea) because I shouldn't waste my time with people who don't want the same things I do. So it definitely gets frustrating for me when I am getting emails from men showing interest...and it clearly says on their profile that they do not want kids. Or they are 47??? I put that I am interested in ages 29-40, because I think that is reasonable. But I really would rather have someone around 35 at the most...I'm open to older... if it's there,then it's there-you know? These grandpa's must be living in a dream world. I am most definitely not looking for a sugar daddy. I bleed independence. This man who was 41--well, he looked 51 and was all red-faced....he looked a lot like William H. Macy(who is about as hot as an ice cube).  He told me, " Did I sense any carnal raw connection here...because he didn't want to waste my time. He would get witty and clever when I replied."






No comments:

Post a Comment