Monday, September 17, 2012

Countdown to a Love Match

Countdown To A Love Match


The countdown is on..... what has it been, 5 days? My friend Cyndi says she has a friend on a dating website and she is attached to the app on her phone every second of the day....the one she is on is free, and the one I am on costs money. We have decided you get what you pay for.... because the guys I am coming across all do well for themselves. Cyndi says these guys her friend is going out with don't have jobs and look like they don't bathe...a bunch of dead beat dads, etc....At least, the impression I am getting is that these are local business professionals(a lot of them single dads) that are just too busy to meet anyone. I am at that age where I am right there with them...all of my friends are married or starting families now....which I love, but I am spending a lot of my time hanging out with married friends....and I am no philanderer! I am looking to meet an available SINGLE guy, remember?


 I have a lot of experience dating men with children, so a single dad is fine by me-I get attached to children very easily, which I am aware is not a quality most women possess. I chalk that up to being a product of a divorced family-I experienced the evil step-parent thing....it made me highly sensitive to kids and I have always worked with them in some shape or form my entire life. Everyone laughs at me, but I always say that my ideal situation is to get with someone who already has two kids and then we can have two more and voila! INSTANT LARGE FAMILY! But I am serious?!

 I am at the age where I am over the bar scene....it's different when you get older. It was cool to meet guys at clubs when that's where everyone went back in the day. Now, most of the men you meet in a bar are womanizers and drunks(or worse) and I do not want anymore of those experiences...I took a serious risk here, laying it all out there with unapologetic abandon....that "sugar and spice" comment I used describing myself has landed me a few horny messages:

"Fundip4u" wrote to me: "Hey there my lil fiery spicy aries....u want a real man to teach you what to do?! ouch! let me show you my fire baby!"

....fundip4u also had "licking things" listed under hobbies...a beer bellied single father of 3 I might add-no thank you!

"Mr.KenDiesel"  wrote to me: "You're body is slammin' sexy girl....jus' sayin!" 

...mr.kendiesel had these deeply disturbing steroid-infused  popeye arms and shoulders and the rest of him was a little flabby and looked like it belonged to a completely different person. He also posted fatty pics of his half-naked body before the steroids--I guess to show how much better he looks?! And he wrote in his bio that people think he is conceited and yes he does in fact love hisself??? This guy did not get a response...and I have a feeling that is what he was fishing for with this comment. What a creeper!

"TejanoTim" wrote to me: "Damn girl....you are hot! I must go out with you!"
then he messaged me again and wrote:
"fine, have it your way, your loss!"
then wrote me again:
"I see you have been checking me out....whats up? lets go out?"

I finally had to block him...this was only within like a 2 day span...I had never said anything to him at all!


I am sure these people fib a little bit. There is no way that every guy I am coming across makes $100,000-$150,000 /yr and works out 6-7 days a week. No way in hell every single one of these guys is "athletic and toned." I am more athletic and toned than some of these people on here, and I am not listing that under my description until I see lines in my arms and abs again...man boobs do not count as muscles. I can tell by their pictures.....I put that I don't mind "a few extra pounds," because I don't. I have dated plenty of guys with less than perfect bodies, it's not important to me if I am into someone. But, a few extra pounds is just what it sounds like.... A FEW EXTRA POUNDS. Wouldn't you say that falls in the 10-15 pounds category? I have been "poked" by so many men with 3 chins...it's not even funny. This one man looked like he weighed about a comfortable 300 lbs and had a sweater wrapped around his layers of chinfat in his profile picture...WTH dude, really? I guess people grasp at straws....if I was into morbidly obese men, I would've said so....of course that wasn't a choice...but I am a reasonable person, I'm thinking-they must know I am not going on a date with them, right? So far, I am at 48 "pokes" and 4 emails....there is potential here, and certainly plenty of writing material for this blog!!


No comments:

Post a Comment