Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I am Nerd

"MR. SENSITIVE SHOES"


What the heck....really? Someone named sensitive shoes that looked like Rick Moranis in Honey I Shrunk the Kids???? Next to the obese man who called hisself "BigSexyFun," this was my highlight of the week. Backtrack to my bio(i think it was my second entry). Remember how I specified under 'religious beliefs' that i believed in gnosticism? Translation: where agnostic translates to 'not knowing' gnostic translates to 'knowing.' It is the pre-ordained religious belief that the teachings of jesus were a metaphor and not to be taken literally. "Mr. Sensitive Shoes" here messaged me a quite lenthy email on the "gnostic" position of 'pink floyd', 'led zepplin' and psychedelic "gnostic" music....he also referenced 'a scanner darkly' as a gnostic book/movie....and did i want to get together and further discuss existestential matters in person???? Hahahahahahaha! First of all, this man clearly does not know what gnostic means....i think the term he is looking for is 'cerebreal.' And how on earth he thinks those references incorporate any type of existential conversation is lost on me...i am pretty convinced he misused vocabulary words in the feigned attempt at impressing me....and let's get real, Rick Moranis stands no chance-even with a brain.

I also heard from my highschool "opposite of flame" a few times....I am still trying to figure this guy out. It just intrigues me when there is something odd that I cannot put a read on....after that disaster of a first date(if you wanna call sitting on the couch and staring at baseball a date), I received a few texts from him like a week later. The first one said, "it is fucking hot outside." Ummmm.....ok? So I said, "yep, sure is. R u at work or something?" and he said, " Been here all day since 7am in 100 degree weather without A/C." I have no idea what to do with this? So I answered weirdly to try and get what he wanted out of it? I said, "Drink lots of gatorade." No response....then 2 days later, he texts me again. He says, " Why do girls wink at you and then hide their profiles so that you cannot see them? It's like they change their minds, it's ridiculous." Ummmmm.....what the hell does he want? Hahaha....this sure is a funny way of trying to get in my pants(which I am very unsure is his motive at this point....). I told him, " Ya that has happened to me a few times, but overall I am having a good experience on the site." He said, " it's fucking ridiculous." And....I never heard from him again. Does this guy just have no friends? What odd behavior...and probably just as ridiculous that i responded each time...

I did stumble upon someone who has held my interest....he calls himself "charlesincharge." I do like a man in charge, that is for sure. We have been talking and we definitely seem very in sync. This has been my first "chemistry" experience thus far. I am getting pretty excited about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment